2022 Annual General Meeting
Please join us for our 2022 AGM on Monday 4th July, 8PM. The meeting will take place at the Pamber Heath Scout Den (Tea and coffee will be provided!) as well as on Zoom. All Parents, Scouts and Volunteers are encouraged to attend and find out more about whats been happening with the Scout Group this year.
- Introduction and welcome and Chairs’ Summary
- Minutes of the 2021 AGM
- GSL Report
- Section Overviews
- Annual Statement of Accounts
- Executive Committee Role Overview
- Executive Committee Elections
- Appointment of a Scrutineer
- Any Other Business
The Group Scout Council will be asked to vote on:
- Acceptance of 2022 Minutes
- Acceptance of the Accounts
- Nominations to the Treasurer, Secretary, Parent Representative, Community Representative and Scrutineer roles.
This will be in the form of a Proposer & Seconder unless there is contention.